måndag 14 februari 2011

Valentines Day and Alla hjärtans dag // Cause I love you

Hmm...hmm...mmm..

You know...
One time things got so bad until I had to go to one of my friends and talk to her. And I told her, I said:
“You know I’m having problems with the woman that I love. It seems that I call her on the phone and I just can’t get her to answer. And then I went to her house and I saw a car parked in the driveway. I knocked on the door, but still my knocks went unanswered. And then I went home and I watched television until television went off. And then I played my records until I just didn’t want to hear them anymore. And finally I went to bed, but I found myself waking up a few hours later and the tears were running down my face

And my friend told me, she said:
Worm, you just need to forget about her

But I told my friend, I said:
“You know maybe you’ve never been in love like I’ve been in love and maybe you’ve never felt the things that I’ve felt. You know, sometimes you get lonely. You get lonely, you get lonely”

And I cried, I cried And the tears would fill up in the wells In the wells of my eyes, aww baby.
And then it got so bad, it got so bad. Till one time I thought I’d roll myself up in a big ol’ ball and die.

And I'm still waiting to met you, darlin When are you gonna smile at me? Oh! oh, it was such a pretty smile, yes, it was. And If you ever reached out your hand and helped me, if you helped med. I would be glad baby.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar